Trying my best to just stomach life today. All of it.
Listen — I want to run all my life, screaming at the top of my lungs. Let all of life be an unfettered howl. Like the crowd greeting the gladiator. Don’t stop to think, don’t interrupt the scream, exhale, release life’s rapture. Everything is blooming. Everything is flying. Everything is screaming, choking on its screams. Laughter. Running. Let-down hair. That is all there is to life.
- I have been dedicated to finding the beauty of life pulse all around me; seeking out the light no matter the circumstance. Trying to complain less.
- I used to like to stay busy because i thought it meant my life was full. They are not the equivalent of one another. I am overwhelmed… grateful, but overwhelmed.
- I will have to learn to keep growing further from you and closer to myself. I am doing ok without you, though it still aches every once in awhile.
- Everything is in flux. Surrender. Trust. Surrender. This sadness and stress is going to move on and come back and the happiness will stay only for a little, too. That is how every emotion flows. Notice it and let it be.
- Action begets action.
- Whether you know it or not, you have an impact on people. You get to choose what that looks like, good or bad. You may not even realize the impact you’ve had until awhile later, or you may never know. But it doesn’t really matter. This world is big and we are all strung together in strange, invisible ways.
- You have to just keep going. Keep living through these awkward, new seasons of your life.